IPad Tripod Stand, Raking Foldable Floor Height Adjustable Tablet Tripod Stand for iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad 1,2,3,4 and All 7-10 Inch Tablets, Carrying Case and Flashlight as Gifts

  • Raking 7-10 INCH LIGHTWEIGHT TRIPOD WITH BAG - Capture vivid, professional-style photographs with help from this Raking 7-10 Inch lightweight tripod. The adjustable-height tripod makes it easy to achieve reliable stability and score just the right angle when going after that award-winning shot.and Flashlight with the brand of Raking as Gift By Free.
  • 4-WAY HEAD - The tripod's three-way head allows for ultimate versatility. Easily change the orientation of the camera from portrait to landscape--and almost any angle in between with the handy tilt motion. Turn the knobs to secure. The tripod also allows for full panoramic possibilities with its 360-degree swivel function. LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO STORE - Made of strong yet lightweight aluminum, the tripod transitions effortlessly from one spot to another and transports easily. The tripod offers
  • LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO STORE - Made of strong yet lightweight aluminum, the tripod transitions effortlessly from one spot to another and transports easily. The tripod offers a collapsible design where the handle rotates down, the legs contract, and everything folds in, creating a short, compact size. The tripod fits neatly into the provided zippered bag for easy portability and safe storage.
  • QUICK-RELEASE PLATE - The tripod's quick-release mounting plate makes it easy to remove your camera from the tripod, helping to ensure fast transitions between shots and for quickly moving from location to location.
  • WIDE RANGE OF USES - Rotate 360 angle,can be placed on the floor or desk,holds tablet vertically or horizontally,great for video,chat,watching movies and reading eBooks on your tablet in your home or office,compatible with ipad,ipad 2,Nexus 7 and most 7-10 inch tablets.

This tripod just arrived today, and I can already tell that it's SO much sturdier than the other one I bought (for only about $10 less...and it was a piece of flimsy crap...) This one is super sturdy, seems very user-friendly, and I am SO glad I bought it. Seems like a total bargain for the price.

This is a review of the "Universal iPad Tablet Tripod." This is a very nice stand; it comes with a spring-loaded holder for the tablet, and a 3-section extendable tripod. With all 3 sections of the tripod fully extended, it puts the iPad about 4 1/2 feet high, which is pretty easy to read standing up (I'm about 5'11"). The tablet holder fits my iPad Air 2 just fine, and has considerable leeway for various size tablets. The tablet holder is a bit hard to attach and remove from the stand, but the upside of this is that it's held very firmly on the stand. My only gripe would be the bag that's included; if the stand is assembled, it does NOT fit in the bag. I have to remove the tablet holder from the stand, and then it all fits in the bag, and even then, a bit of the stand is sticking out of the bag. But it works. All things considered, I'm happy to give this thing 5 stars, and the price was very reasonable.

The Raking Foldable Tablet Tripod is a must have for those who use their tablet for artwork or photography, to play games without cramping your hand from holding the iPad for extended periods of time. It is stable, firm, well built, and can do the job quite easily.

This thing is the BEST! In my office, beside my chaise lounge, I read and now I can be lazy while I do it. It adjusts to any height. I wish the tri-legs weren't so wide, to slide beneath my chaise and out of the way, but it's still great!

One of my favorite purchases of the year. I have a new edition iPad Pro and it fits perfectly. I originally got it to run a photo booth station at a party,Lynea it worked great and made things so easy. I can say that I’ve never put it away since. It constantly sits next to my bed with my iPad in it for hands free everything! It’s made several trips to Vegas and it has held up amazingly well!

This is a great stand for my iPad while I play my ukulele on stage or at home for practice. It is very sturdy and I was able to use an instrument hanger that is intended to clamp onto a music stand on this and hang my ukulele. I love the adjustable height so I can play sitting or standing. The only negative I would say is that it comes with a carry case but the only way to get it back into the case is to disassemble the top part that holds the tablet. It is on a ball pivot and I do not want to be taking this on and off. I had to have my husband put it on initially to begin with so disassembly is not practical. Even in my largest back, the top sticks out. Regardless, it is worth it because this is a great stand at a reasonable price.

Used this tripod for a selfie photo booth at a reception. It is pretty sturdy and solid. Super easy to put together; comes with a little bang to keep all the parts together easily.

I had originally ordered the other variation of this product that isn't a 2 corner holder. That stand was a little too small for my Fire Tablet 8 (my fault for not reading because they do tell you measurements and compatibility). This actually holds my Fire Tablet 8 on the corners even in the case. I use these stands and two tablets to keep score for my dart league. The stands hold up and are balanced well. I've had no issues with tipping over, breaking parts, or storage. I take them down and set them up a couple times per week in just a few minutes. They stand well and sturdy even with a bunch of drunk guys constantly around and tapping on the tablets to input scores. I am very happy that I purchased these stands, and I've recommended them to other team captains for their tablets they are starting to purchase.

I bought one tripod, and the quality is good, but then I wanted to bought one for my best friend in the USA. However, I made a mistake and had the tripod sent to my own address. I talked with Amazon customer service, but they could not change address. Anyway, I like this iPad tripod, so I keep the extra one as a spare. (Maybe Free To My Ex-.....😝😆)

I like how sturdy and well designed this product is. The way it assembles and fits into the carrying bag makes it a convenient size to carry around and easy to handle. I initially had a problem with the tablet mount and wrote a negative review. The seller actually contacted me about the problem I was having and we negotiated my getting a different product that makes this stand work very well for my purposes. I was very very pleased at the seller's willingness to work with me. Definitely 5 star result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inkbird Temp Digital Control Switch 110V Temperature Controller Two Relay Heating Cooling Output Fahrenheit and Centigrade Display Thermostat NTC Sensor Terrarium Aquarium Reptile (ITC-1000 110V)

BIHRTC LED Strip Lights 600leds 32.8ft 10M RGB SMD 5050 LED Rope Lighting Color Changing LED Tape IP20 Non Waterproof with 44 Keys IR Remote Controller UL Power Supply for Home Kitchen Bedroom Decor

what doctrine?